Friday, April 03, 2009

Happy Birthday, honey!

Happy birthday to the world's best husband and father! I'm soooo glad he was born 32 years ago. And I'm even more glad that his parents did all the hard work (that I now know it was) to raise him with a servant's heart and a love for Christ. I hope I will raise two little boys to be beautiful gifts to two blessed wives one day.

I love ya so much, sweetie. I know you've got a busy week coming up, and there won't be much time to celebrate until that's over, but I want you to know that I wish I celebrated you better every day. You have always been a rock for us, and I'm so thankful that Seth has you for his daddy. He doesn't know how good he has it. One of my goals is to help him figure that out.

And just to give you an idea of how unselfish this guy is... He wants a new suit and some ties for his birthday. (How thoroughly practical can you get. We would've had to get them soon anyway...) And he wants to celebrate by taking Seth to Chuck E Cheese. The only decadent thing he asked for was a 3-layer chocolate mocha cake. You got it, baby!

No comments: