Monday, January 29, 2007

Our dream come true...

Our miracle arrived at 12:59 p.m. on Friday, January 26 weighing in at 7 lb., 5 oz. and length, 20 inches. Seth David is his name, and he has dark brown hair and the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen.
"He gives the barren woman a home, making her the joyous mother of children. Praise the Lord!" - Psalm 113:9

"Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."- Isaiah 43:19

"For this boy I prayed, and the Lord has given me my petition which I asked of Him. So I have also dedicated him to the Lord; as long as he lives, he is dedicated to the Lord."- 1 Samuel 1:27-28

"...And she who was called barren is now in her sixth month. For nothing is impossible with God."- Luke 1:36

"The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the afflicted; He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted... to grant to those who mourn in Zion, giving them a garland instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning..."- Isaiah 61: 1, 3

6 comments:

Momma B. said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS!!! He is, well, Beautiful!! I can already see lots of his mommy and daddy in him!!!! My heart is so full of joy for you!! You pretty great yourself!! LOVE YOU!

Rachel said...

Congrats! He's perfect! You all look so happy, we are rejoicing with you! Love you!!

Jen Pope said...

YEA!!! Congrats!! What a cutie!
Hope your recovery is going well too.
Love,
The Popes

SMS said...

What a perfect little man.. he is beautiful sweetie.. can't wait to hold him!! Love to you and your little family :)

Speechless Mom said...

Congratulations!! Hope all is going well! He is so adorable. Dean and I are thrilled for you and David. Enjoy your little bundle :-)

Chel said...

You are both beautiful. Congratulations.