Sunday, January 21, 2007

Snow!

It started snowing today as we were leaving church! David is sooo excited! We've lived in Alabama for the past three years, and it doesn't snow in Alabama. He was really hoping that we'd see some snow this year, and we finally have. It's still snowing outside, and I think it's going to keep going until early in the morning. I get really nervous driving in snow because the only accidents I've ever had have been in snow and ice. But once we got home safely, I was able to enjoy it. I took this early in the day. There's a lot more snow coating the cars in our parking lot now.
And here is David's snowman! He took lots of pictures because he's proud of it. I didn't go down and partake in the snowman making with him, but I was there in spirit. He has oatmeal cookies for eyes and a carrot nose. And you've gotta love the wild, twig hair.
So this evening, we may turn off a lot of the lights and just watch the white falling down outside our windows while drinking steaming mugs of Russian tea. God knew what He was doing when He created white, silent, winter wonderlands.

1 comment:

SMS said...

Patience is a virtue .. preggy snow bunny ;)