Friday, July 18, 2008

This morning...

We made an offer this morning. We walked around the house more and drove the neighborhood. We feel really good about this. We were also realizing that this is a smaller house for the neighborhood at 1700 square feet, so that's one reason we can afford it.

The homeowner said that the lady in the competing couple told her she'd be dropping an offer by today. We have offered what we can afford. I am praying that if God wants us to have this house, they won't ask us to negotiate on that.

At this point, I know I'll be sad if we don't get it. But I have seen now that God does actually have houses, rare though they may be, for us in this area. I have lots of hope! Please be praying this weekend. We will talk to her early next week for sure...

1 comment:

Brandy Vencel said...

How exciting! Keep us posted.

By the way...I learned through our recent experience that just because they say no doesn't mean they won't someday come crawling back to you, asking you to buy it from them. :)