Thursday, June 14, 2007

Seth, 4 1/2 months...

I thought it was time for some new photos for the doting grandparents, aunts, uncles, people who just like to look at babies, etc. This was Seth's first time wearing a baseball cap. He was sooo cute in it. The picture doesn't do it justice. I get all melty looking at it now. =) Gooey mommy.
Ok, he's starting to be more ok with tummy time. He smiles for the first few minutes now, IF I sit there and cheer for him like he just made Law Review! =) Maybe he will roll over eventually. I'm not in a hurry. I like my baby who can't get from one place to another on his own yet. I know these days will end all too soon.

Ok, I just thought this one was funny. I took a couple of others where he is totally enchanted with this own feet. But he looked up at the camera, and the pose was priceless. "Hey, Mommy, what are you doing?/ Uncle Sam wants...YOU!" =)

3 comments:

Paula said...

He is soooo cute! I recognize that cap! David he looks like you as usual. He especially favors David with the middle picture. Love y'all, Paula

SMS said...

WOW!!! Look at that little person!!! What a sweet face :)

Momma B. said...

I can't believe how much he has changed!!! He is such a handsome little man!!! It's so hard for me to imagine another little Bragdon boy! What will these two think of each other? VERY cute pictures!! THis doting aunt says, "Bring 'em ON!!"