Friday, December 28, 2007

She rambles...

Seth is down for his nap, and I should be folding the moutain of laundry covering the living room floor, but I'm not. I'm wasting time looking at the blogs I've missed over Christmas. My hands are all dry from the cleanser I just used to clean the bathroom. I know every woman in America knows that feeling. They smell, too, but at least they smell like lavendar. I love Method cleaners. =)

Tonight, we have lots of company coming in. We'll have two couples staying with us. I'm washing sheets at the moment. =). I'll post all about it later. Just now, I'm musing on nothing, I guess. I'm looking forward to being able to make a delicious, cheesy breakfast casserole since I have an excuse with company coming. Have I mentioned that my husband is extremely selective about his cheese comsumption? It's usually mozzarella or nothing for him...

Oh yeah, I made a taco rice mix yesterday, and it was really good! I had started buying those seasoned rice mixes that Lipton makes, since I have a new love affair with Mexican food, but they seemed a little salty and pricey, so I had the Hillbilly Housewife help me out. I made two baggies, so I have another sitting around in the pantry for later. I didn't use the tomato sauce, since I didn't have any, so I cut up a tomato instead. I also upped the spices a bit, and I lowered the salt a little. Go here for the directions.

No comments: