Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Celebrating Advent on a tilt a whirl...

Hey. I won't be writing much today because being dizzy makes me not want to read or write much, but I thought I'd put up my link to last year's Advent post. I put the wreath up on the table a few minutes ago. Granted, the candles are half used from last year until I find some more purple and pink ones, but it's there, and I have my scripture reading's list sitting neatly in the kitchen for later. We're going to read a scripture each night at dinner before lighting the candle.

It's been crazy times since we got back from Fake Thanksgiving. We drove back on Sunday morning and got home just in time for me to vacuum and straighten before company came in the door. David picked up Samie from the airport, and I took her back to the airport this morning. Samie is a friend from law school. Her husband, Nat, and David roomed together in law school before either of them got married. She was doing some residency interviewing in the area, and she stayed with us. We had a great time with her, but man, am I pooped! I'm working on Laundry Mountain, and Seth is napping, and I want a nap myself.

Please pray for me if you think of it. The medicince I was given to help with dizziness while this supposed virus goes away isn't doing anything at all. I think it's called Antivert, and it's been around forever. If anything, I'm more dizzy than I was yesterday. It's easy to me to worry that it's not a virus. It's tempting to worry that this is something worse that they won't be able to find the cause for, and that I'll be walking around like a drunken sailor for the rest of my life. Can you tell that I have a really hard time being sick? =) I hate feeling this way. It's already been a week. Come on, already! Why can't we just get colds like normal people? Instead, David and I seem to be plagued with obscure physical infirmities than aren't easy to diagnose and that don't have easy cures. Grrrr. Ok, the words are swimming. I'm going to lie down. Again...

No comments: