Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Late fall afternoon on the porch...

It was such a nice afternoon yesterday that I had to take Seth on the porch to play. This is David's turtle blanket that he had when he was little. Diana was kind enough to pass it on to us, and I love using it. It's perfect for porch sitting...



I wish I could adequately show the beauty of the light filtering through our trees. I was just pleased that the flash didn't go off, so I got natural lighting, anyway...


I sat on the porch, one eye on a book, and one eye on him... He's learning to play some by himself, but not much... serene playtime... baby fascinated with small things...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the overalls Ellen! Little boys should be dressed in overalls everyday!!! Glad you're enjoying the beautiful fall weather.