Friday, March 09, 2007

Not a girl...

We're going to Wendy's wedding this weekend! (I link to her blog if you want to check it out.) This is a big deal for us because we've never taken him on a car trip or overnight trip before. We'll see how this goes. It's all trial and error for two total novices. So, I was afraid he didn't have a thing to wear to this big event among his moutains of cute baby clothes. Well, nothing dressy anyway. They don't have suits for newborns, and I, for one, am thankful for that. So I dressed him up in a couple of outfits and took his picture so Daddy could vote. Can you tell this is my first and only child? =) This was the second outfit of two I attempted to get him in this morning. He's truly thrilled about it. I entitled this picture: "I'm not a girl, Mommy. I don't like to play dress up. Please cease and desist immediately." I had pity, and I did. But isn't himums just the cutest wittle ting? =)

4 comments:

Momma B. said...

I hope you have a good time and hope the maiden voyage goes well! We'll be praying for you!! This may help you decide if you want to travel to PA in a few days! ;)

Rachel said...

I did that to Collin, we'd have a photo shoot when he was given a bunch of new clothes! He did surprisingly well! Have fun!!

Speechless Mom said...

Too cute! When I've done that to Zach, he gets a similar look - like "Just pick one and get it on me, Mommy! Stop fooling around". They are so fun at this age :)

Paula said...

I just turned on my computer and saw his picture. How cute-I recognize the outfit! It gets my vote. :) He sure looks like he is thinking, "come on, let's get this overwith"! That's funny. Have fun on your road trip and don't forget to take extra everything. You know me I always have too much stuff. He, he!