Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A visit from one of my favorite little boys...

Isaac, I'm sorry. Aunt Ellen has a new favorite little boy. But you're second favorite, I promise! =) I'm really looking forward to giving you a big, big hug tomorrow night at 10:00 p.m. when you get off that plane. And thanks for bringing your mom and dad with you. I guess we still like seeing them, too. Get ready to meet somebody who's going to be your lifelong buddy! Right now, you'll probably see him as somebody who hogs your birthday cake, snags you with a fishing hook when you go out in the boat with Papa, and steals your toys, but one day, I hope and pray that you two will enjoy making mud pies together. I don't know why God decided that you would be born on the same day, but I'm guessing it means something. I hope it means that those shared birthdays will turn into something special that you talk about together with your kids when you're 30. I love you, big boy. See you soon!

1 comment:

Momma B. said...

FUN!! I hope you are enjoying your visit!! We are up to our eyeballs in boxes and wrapping paper! It's starting to feel like home! I'll try and post some pics soon! Love to all!