Saturday, February 10, 2007

My two guys...

Doesn't he look like a grumpy little old man in this picture? =) Today I don't have a lot to share. Mom has gone home, and I'm so thankful for her being here. But David and I are sharing a quiet weekend here, getting adjusted to the two of us. Still feeling kinda weepy and overwhelmed from time to time, and I get a little anxious when it comes time to breastfeed because that's been so hard this week, but today has been a big improvement for me. So now I'm sharing pictures of my two guys. I'm so thankful for them. Looking at them both I know that every hard adjustment phase is worth it. I wouldn't trade my life with them for anything.
Seth loves looking at his daddy. David loves having him on his lap like this so he can look at his face.

We went out with the stroller for the first time last Saturday. It was pretty cold, but we bundled up really well, and the sun was shining, and there wasn't any wind. It was so fun to use the stroller for the first time. We'd really been looking forward to it for awhile. It was a successful outing.

1 comment:

Momma B. said...

Oh, Ellen! Every time I see Seth I am just amazed!! He is so perfect and truly a handsome little man!! The breast feeding thing WILL get easier and you will be so glad you stuck with it. We are praying for you guys!! Love You ALL!