Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day from Seth

Yes, this is cheesy. Yes, I know it. But I was thinking of how to do something funny for David from Seth for Valentine's. Trying to paint his tiny hand seemed too hard and possibly bad for his skin. So here ya go! Seth would like to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day, and he means it from the bottom of his passy lovin' heart. =) The bad ice storm that we've had has made celebrating Valentine's a challenge this year for us. I couldn't really get out yesterday or today much to do anything. There is an advantage, though, to having one of the largest shopping malls in the Metro area right across the street. David walked in while I was giving Seth his morning snack, and he had walked to Harris Teeter to buy me tulips. Awww. Supposedly he's going to try to de-ice the car tonight to pick up dinner for us. Now this year, that is what I call romantic. =) I made a pathetic attempt to get something for him at the Eckerd's because that was as far as I was willing to venture today with the little guy in the wind. And I fell down trying to wrestle the stroller over the huge pile of snow at the crosswalk. Nobody was hurt, and it wasn't too embarassing, I guess. Sigh. I love Valentine's. It's one of my favorite holidays. This year, I don't mind sharing it with David AND Seth, but next year, he's getting a babysitter. =)

1 comment:

Momma B. said...

What a cutie!