Wednesday, August 15, 2012

changing…

IMG_0665

My fearless, sand-eating, body surfing baby…

Times are changing around here again…

I could look at my cart at Walmart last night and tell that. Whole milk organic baby yogurt, a half gallon of whole milk, and a squat, round sippy cup with handles on each side mean “Your baby is almost one.”

Nursing sessions are short these days. He’s getting a lot more nourishment from the formula bottle and the baby food bowl, and I’m ready to be done with wondering if he’s getting enough to drink from me or if I need to make a bottle, too, before I feed him some grub with a spoon.

His first birthday is on Friday. I’ve been avoiding thinking about this for awhile, but I couldn’t help enjoying hunting for a few cute paper plates and adding his little face to the “O” of the “one” in the header of an Evite for cake eating at our house…

He pulled up on the loveseat Monday. He may be my earliest walker…

Oh, my tiny Ben, please stay a baby just a little bit longer….. =)

No comments: