Friday, March 04, 2011

friday morning thanks…

DSC_0421

a little nostalgia from last March….

- a big bed of yellow daffodils…

- … with their loveliness filling tiny vases all over the house…

- Seth: “Mommy, we need more flowers in the house.”

- discovering bought-but-forgotten construction play tools in the closet…

- a new stroller for my birthday… thanks, David and Mom and Dad… and all the people who will hopefully be buying all my old strollers off Craigslist… =)

- a 21-month-old who is giving me extra snuggles lately…

- a picnic lunch all ready to eat with Daddy today at work…

- this video that makes me misty every time I see it…

- Nestle Drumsticks…. need I say more? =)

- finding hand me down shoes in the closet that fit Evan for the rest of the winter… sweet blessing…

- red buds on the tree out front…

No comments: