Sunday, December 03, 2006

Making a gingerbread house...

Here we are, hard at work!

The finished product! The girl gingerbread person looks a little scary, but the boy came out alright. =)

This Friday night, I planned a little surprise for David. I bought our first gingerbread house kit! I got this idea from Carrie from small group, and it worked out great! I'd never tried one before, and I thought you had to bake the gingerbread yourself. Au contraire! There was no baking involved. You just used the premade gingerbread and premade icing and stuck all the candy they provided all over it. It turned out really well considering that we'd never tried this before. It was a nice December date night activity, and I highly recommend it to all.


1 comment:

SMS said...

I LOVE that picture of you guys!!! SO cute!!!!! See you soon!