Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Prayer for inanimate objects...

Hi, everybody! I was planning to post some pictures of our fun day at the fair, but unfortunately, I am unable to do that at the moment. Toward the end of the day, I put my water bottle into our bag without the lid completely closed. A kind lady mentioned to David that he was leaking, but by then it was too late. Our digital camera (even in it's case) and our cell phone were floating in a pool of water. We've been drying them out for a couple of days now, but so far, neither is showing signs of life. I'm really sad about this. The camera will not be cheap to replace, it's definitely not under warranty for water damage, and if there's any year I don't want to go without a camera, it's this year. I know this may seem like a small worry to some, but this is going to be a tight year for us financially, so prayers that these two pieces of important electronic equipment would spontaneously come back to life would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and if you have a digital camera, I would highly recommend investing in a waterproof camera bag. I've learned my lesson the hard way...

No comments: