Monday, October 16, 2006

At 26 weeks...

This picture was taken at the black tie dinner held at the Supreme Court to celebrate 15 years of David's justice being on the bench. I think I'm about 20 weeks here. I managed to find cheap maternity formal wear, and we bought David a tuxedo. We got a good deal, and it was cheaper than renting twice this year, which he will be doing. Isn't he handsome? =) I love him in a suit or tux.

This picture was taken right before we went to the Virginia State Fair. I'm 24 weeks here. It's one of the last pictures taken before our camera bit the dust. But praise the Lord, our SD memory card came back to life with all the photos on it that we took that day!

Terri took this picture of me a couple of days ago on her camera, so this is the most recent photo of my tummy. =)

2 comments:

Momma B. said...

Look at you! You are absolutely glowing!! You look beautiful, Ellen!!

SMS said...

lovely lovely.. i know i know i suck!! i promise to get those px to you.. just been.. dragging this week..