Saturday, July 29, 2006

No infection!

I'm back from my trip! I had a great time with Mom and Dad. It was very refreshing. Our back porch swing is a wonderful place to have quiet time. I love that swing. I came back in a much better mood than when I left. While I was home, the doctor's office called me with my test results. I don't have a trace of a urinary tract infection. I am so thankful that I don't. Since I gave the sample when I was still feeling symptoms, I think from my reading that this means that my uterus changing size and tipping up the past couple of weeks must have caused pressure that felt a lot like a uti. I was suspicious that this thing wasn't a uti because it didn't always feel like one, but the nurse told me the symptoms sounded like one, so what do you do? I've never been this pregnant before, so how do I know what it feels like? =) I'm just very grateful I won't have to go on antibiotic therapy. And I did start feeling better while I was in Oak Ridge, so that's a big relief. I'm taking cranberry pills every day, though, just to hopefully ward off any infection in the future. Thank you for praying for me. I feel kinda silly writing about this on my blog. I think I've kind of started to see the blog as a place where I would write some philosophical things that could hopefully help others who were also struggling similarly. I haven't done much of that lately, so I feel kinda slack in that department. Hopefully I'll get back to it soon. Thanks for bearing with me. I guess the challenges I face are different now, so I feel kinda scattered and out of my blog groove.

2 comments:

SMS said...

so glad you had good time and that you are all better... packing this weekend for the move next weekend.. moving is always such a joy right?
love..

Momma B. said...

WOOStinkingHOO!! I am so glad!! BOy do we have a good story for you!! Dan got a job!! IT is so great and GOd is so GOOD!! But I will tell you more soon we are off to Patty's!! Are you in Maternity clothes yet? I can't wait to see pics!!