Friday, May 19, 2006

Graduation day...


Well, here we all are on graduation day. Yes, I did it, I graduated with my M.A. in History on May 8. My parents came (they're on the left), and David's parents came too. I spent two and a 1/2 years working on this degree while working part time. I loved the intellectual challenge, and I'm going to miss my professors and all the class discussion. I will not miss the endless papers. =) There were some times when I wondered why I was doing this, and there were days when I hoped I wouldn't get the chance to finish because my heart was so divided, but I'm glad that I made it. Notice the master's hood that I'm wearing. I really wanted to walk just so I could wear the hood. You should see it from the back; it's pretty impressive. Anyway, a lot has been going on, so that's why I haven't posted in awhile.

No comments: