Saturday, January 20, 2007

Saturday with David!

David doesn't have to work this Saturday! (insert Handel's Hallelujah chorus here) I am more than excited, let me tell you. It's been several Saturdays since he hasn't had to work, and there will probably be many more Saturdays after this that he won't be here, too. At least until the clerkship ends. So I am loving this. It feels like I should plan something big and fabulous to do with him since I can, but it's really cold outside, and I have trouble getting from a sitting to a standing position these days, so we'll probably have a low key day. Right now, he's assembling our bouncer. =) Later, we'll probably take the first video that we've ever taken together. We thought we'd get in some footage of the apartment and pregnant me before he comes. (Mom and Dad let us borrow their camcorder since we're promising them grandson footage.) And later we may attempt to visit Old Town Alexandria for the 3rd time. None of the other times worked out for various and sundry reasons. And maybe tonight we'll watch a movie and eat out somewhere. I know, it doesn't sound big, but in my world, a Saturday with my husband is big stuff. And this could be our last childless Saturday ever! You never know. I know that those of you whose husbands have to work a lot understand my excitement today. I'll be praying that you get some Saturdays with your men, too.

No comments: