Friday, June 29, 2012

children’s devotionals…

I’ve got three fruit boxes full of books sitting upstairs on my bedroom floor. They are books from my childhood that Mom saved for me, and I will occasionally pull a few out to read to the boys.

Today I found a couple that I have very fond memories of. I definitely recommend them for preschoolers. The first is the Buzzy Bee Story Book.

buzzybee I wrote a review of it on Amazon describing it, so I won’t say more here. The illustrations are very sweet and vintage. Go here for more info.

The other book is Big Thoughts for Little People. Amazon has some good images if you click on the picture. The illustrations and the simple questions are what make this book special.

51 E W-b91L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_

No comments: