Monday, January 31, 2011

Catholic v. protestant sign wars….

My cousin, Andrew, posted this link on Facebook. It was a great laugh to start the day, so I’m linking it here.

The Catholics proved that they have a sense of humor. The Presbyterians proved that they’re kinda cranky and possibly unaware of the difference between living and non-living organic matter.

I did think that this is great commentary on the state of Christian affairs in the U.S. If humorous sign wars between Catholics and Protestants is usually as serious as conflict gets, we are so blessed….

In other news, the morning sickness has subsided a good bit in the last few days. I’m very thankful. My stomach still prefers carbs and junk food to the raw spinach I try and eat, but we’ve come a long way in a few weeks…

No comments: