Friday, May 07, 2010

First pool day of the season…

 IMG_0429

It’s pool time around here! Yes, I know, I know, it’s the middle of May. But with all the global warming and all, it’s 90 degrees out…

I have a friend named Kristi. A lot of you probably have a friend like her. She usually has the coolest thing around. If its new and cool and exciting, she probably has it… and she probably found the best deal on it available. So… she has this super cool pool. It has two sections, a sprinkler that wets the slide, and these neat rampy things that you slide balls down into the water. Way, way cool…

Yes, Seth is wearing a swim diaper here. Why, you may ask? Because, despite the fact that I put him in a swimsuit to go over there, he had a poopy accident (the only kind he really ever has), so I had to put him in one of his brother’s swim diapers so he wouldn’t be nekked for the photo. And so continues the tradition of me having no pictures of Seth in the water without wearing a swim diaper. I’m so tacky. But I tried this time…

And I am proud to say that I have a baby water nut. He LOVES the water. Actually, he’s such a water nut that when he’s in the tub, and he wants to get up on his knees, he rolls over and lets his face go under for a second, all so he can get up on his knees. He comes up sputtering and coughing, but he’s not scared to do it. Hmmm, I guess that’s probably a testimony to him wanting to be up and moving more than he’s afraid of the water…

 

IMG_0432

1 comment:

Momma B. said...

That looks like a super fun pool! We had a couple of 95* days but the high for today is supposed to be 68!? WHAT!?