1. Sleep in until 8:30 (Evan included!).
2. Make pumpkin pancakes for Seth.
3. Watch the baby crawl around in the bedroom sunlight while I get ready.
4. Put homemade butterflies all over the playroom walls.
5. Teach Seth how to play Candyland. Bonus: learning color recognition.
6. Take a leisurely stroll down the street.
7. Listen to the laundry whirling away.
8. Give lots of hugs and kisses.
9. Sing “Deep and Wide” loudly on the porch without caring which neighbors hear me.
10. Make David one of his favorite dinners after giving him a big kiss hello.