Monday, January 25, 2010

Things to be thankful for...

- Sunshine streaming through my windows after days of gloom and rain...

- A punishment free morning...

- Giggling boy spinning round and round in circles and then throwing himself down, grinning, to do it all over again...

- A baby sitting on his own for just a few seconds...

- A boy bringing me a pillow, and then sitting to watch as his mildly sick mama "naps" for a minute or two.

- Soft, blonde, fine baby hair....

- A monkey plate...

- The last piece of Papa John's for breakfast...

- A good book to re-read to remind me that I'm not alone in this mama journey...

- Christ as my bridegroom, and settling into a marriage relationship with him that isn't always exciting, but is always sustaining...

- Letting go of worry about the broken water pipe and the puddle forming in the buckling sidewalk. That's what savings are for...

- A chance to lay down while both boys nap...

- Laundry spinning away...

No comments: