Saturday, June 13, 2009

Lazy Saturday...

Everyone slept in this morning...

I just now got a shower, and it felt great. I had time to take my time, since I wasn't praying that someone wouldn't wake up before I got done... =)

We loaded up the car and took the boys to two yard sales... and got three Dr. Suess books for $1. I can't believe we have already been yard saling. It was all David's idea. He gets ambitious after a few hours of good sleep...

Seth is learning to go down the stairs by himself, in preparation for the time he won't be carried on Monday. At this point, it takes him several minutes to crawl down backwards. He's cautious about stairs...

Evan slept for 5 hours straight last night. And I was allowed to let him... because he gained nearly a pound this week! I make cream this time around, I guess. =) A strong sucker makes all the difference in the world...

We'll be dining on the leftovers this weekend from the tasty meals that have been made for us so far...

A summer newborn provides all kinds of opportunities for photo shoots that I didn't have before. Any ideas?



No comments: