Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Early days with two...

One week old... and a much more eventful week than our first with Seth! We even ventured out to a toddler birthday party on Saturday...

Giving his brother a gentle pat...

First playtime together... =)
We're doing well overall. It's been nice to snuggle up together in the house. Seth has really enjoyed just playing with his toys and in the back yard the last couple of days. Makes me realize that we don't always need to be running around to be having fun. I tend to be an overscheduler, not an underscheduler. =)
And Evan is starting to get his days and nights straightened out. We're thankful that he wasn't wide awake for three hours at 3 a.m. last night. That's a big deal in this house these days... Nana and Seth are currently making beef stew together, and I've got Evan sleeping on my lap in a sling. Love, love, love the sling this time around...



3 comments:

SMS said...

So glad you guys are adjusting :) Seth and Evan are SO cute together!

Ruth LaBombard said...

he's so cute! Looks a lot like you Ellen!

Momma B. said...

He is perfect and beautiful! We will continue to pray for your transition. Hang in there...
I know I don't have to tell you how precious these first sleep deprived days are! I almost miss them. Love you!