Thursday, May 21, 2009

Gross boy food...

I'm going to have to try this when Seth and Spartacus are older. It's exactly the kind of grossness that little boys go for in a big way.

And yes, I'm still here. No baby yet. And if anyone has any ideas on making an overwhelmed toddler feel better about his life, I'm all ears.

I took him to the park this morning. Bad idea. There were three playgroups there, and it was packed. Eventually, he led me into the woods to play, and he started crying if I tried to take him back to the hoopla. Poor little man.

He wants to know where we are at all times right now, even if we're just around the corner... "Where's Daddy? Where's Daddy?" I know he knows that something is up in his world. I'm trying to appreciate during this clingy time that he does want me so much. It is a blessing to be loved so much...

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Ian is in the same phase right now...must see a parental unit at all times. Thinking of you often in these final days/weeks!