Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Parenting workshop classes we'd all like to see...

Just found this through Sand in the Gears. Tony Woodlief is a new favorite of mine, and he pointed me to this page. I think I have some other workshops I'd like to see? Do you?

Maybe...

"Getting to church on time with two small children"... a short course in adequate preparation and crisis managment. Included... chanting session where we all say over and over again... "It doesn't matter that Johnny is wearing a matching khaki and sweater outfit with bow tie. Jesus loves Bobby just as much in yesterday's jeans and a t-shirt."

or...

"Toddlers cannot live on pretzels alone"... stopping the carb craze in your house. Creative techniques to get your toddler to eat a vegetable other than french fries.

1 comment:

Amy said...

TOO FUNNY and OH SO TRUE! How are ya girl? I'm jealous of the snow I see you got yesterday. We haven't gotten as much snow as I'd like. But winters not over yet! :)

I've got to get better about updating my blog...but things are finally feeling settled...haven't I said that before? ;) Right now we're passing around the flu...luck us. Then maybe I can get to the blog.