Saturday, January 24, 2009

Handprint crafts...

In my past life, I was a part time preschool teacher (while I was in grad school). I had a toddler class, actually, of 11 kids that were between the ages of 14 months and 2 years old by the end of the year. They were capable of far more than you'd think they were at that age, and I loved it. I still amaze myself at my ability to get 10 toddlers to sit down at a little table, all together, and eat lunch for 15 minutes...with none of them strapped in. I was superwoman. =)

I got a lot of cool craft ideas from that job, but I've gotten lazy, and I haven't utilized them like I should. Tonight I was looking for handprint art ideas, 'cause who doesn't like to see their kid's cute handprints memorialized forever, right? I stumbled across this page. If you want to keep an idea for future reference, I recommend right clicking on the pictures and copying them to your pictures folder in Microsoft.

No comments: