Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A few fun links...

I love the internet! It's a treasure trove of great ideas for frugal living. I found a nice article that sums it up neatly, especially the part about being content with what you have... the fun of fruality.

I thought this recipe will be useful to have in my arsenal. Sometimes I like to make something that calls for cream of chicken soup, but I don't always like having to use the can. I'm guessing this recipe is better anyway.

I'm looking forward to making an easel out of cardboard for Seth to use later on. I've bookmarked this page.

And now I'm off to catch up on devotions and laundry with a cup of hot cocoa! Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're so glad that the cream of chicken recipe is of use to you. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. :-)