Friday, October 03, 2008

And at 12 days post trigger, I saw this...

And in case you can't believe your eyes, like me, or your monitor isn't the greatest, you can scroll down to see what my parents saw a few days later...


As of right now, I'm almost 6 weeks. Still completely stunned. A little worried, despite the fact that I'm already having saltines for breakfast. So please keep praying.... But I'm so thankful and in awe of our amazing God. This is pure grace.
If you're infertile, and you're reading this... I'm sorry. I hate telling you. I figure you'd rather read it this way than have me tell you in person, but I know I may have just kicked your day in the pants. I am praying for a happy ending for you...

11 comments:

Shannon said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm praying you and lil' Jellybean stay healthy! =)

Anonymous said...

How can I be so excited for someone I don't even know???!!!
I was so bummed for you when I saw only the one line... then I looked a little closer and saw the second one.
Awesome news:-)

Meredith said...

Yay! I was so relieved that this story had a happy ending. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Rachel said...

So happy for you and David! And glad you took the home test and found out for yourself, very cool. We'll be praying! Love you!

SMS said...

twins twins twins twins .... ;)

Ben said...

Congrats, Ellen!!! I'm so happy for you and David.

Brandy Vencel said...

Oh, I was so hoping that this would be how it ended. I have thoroughly enjoyed this series, and it gave me a small taste of what women struggling with this go through.

So now I only have one question: how many buns are in that oven?

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!
I was looking forward to your next post to find out if you were pregnant.

Cheers, Wilm in NZ

Speechless Mom said...

Congrats!!!!! Hope all goes well! We're so happy for y'all! Good luck with everything!

Momma B. said...

WHEWW!! I wasn't sure I could handle the suspense! Thanks for sharing this. It gave me a good look at something I tried so hard to be mindful of...maybe now I can do a better job.

Thanks for sharing you hubby for the evening! It was just enough time to realize how MUCH we miss you guys!! Hope you aren't too pukey!

Ruth LaBombard said...

Oh my gosh!! Congrats you guys! We're so happy for you.