Monday, September 08, 2008

Babysitting, 1:39 p.m....

I'm at Kristi's, babysitting so she can go to a doctor's appointment. The munchkins are downstairs, and though they're all supposed to be napping, I hear noises. Seth doesn't nap as well when he's not at home anymore... Sigh. The baby tent is now a thing of the past. He's too big for it, so I have to use a pack n' play wherever I go.

The fall schedule is beginning. Seth got moved up yesterday in nursery. I was a little worried about it at first, but the new room is bigger and has more advanced toys. He's a happy camper. What a change from earlier in the year!

Tomorrow is the first MOPs of the year. I have to make a ton of pumpkin muffins when I get home for brunch. And Thursday is the first Community Bible Study. I confess, I haven't been as diligent in my devotions this summer without the accountability I get from this. I'm really looking forward to diving back in again...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

yeah!! Mops for us tomorrow too!!