Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Great mothering advice from a great lady...

I go over to Beth Moore's blog from time to time, and today I came across a great post she'd written on Mother's Day. She talks first about this year's Mother's Day with her girls, and then she gives some advice to all us moms out there who are in the beginning stages of mothering. I've done several of her studies at this point, and it sure looks like her girls turned out just fantastic. I respect this lady a lot.

Go check it out!

1 comment:

LynnSC said...

Hey Ellen,
I love Beth's blog. I go there everyday to see if there is an update.

Also... could you contact me personally. I see on the site Split Decisionz that you were able to figure out how to download the free template without having the option of "save target as". I need help too. Thanks, lynnpolk@comporium.net