Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Introducing another link...

I recently discovered the blog Days to Come. I enjoy her fun writing style, and for the next several weeks, she and her kids are living in London. Some of these posts have been hilarious, and I'd hate for my readers to miss out on the action. Since I'm not traveling, I live vicariously.

Last night, I had a dream that we were still in D.C. I needed to walk across the street to Harris Teeter for something, and there was something or other I wanted to do or see before we moved. I woke up and realized it was over. Sigh. Those days are seeming farther away now, and I miss them a little more. Too bad I wasn't more ready to move when we did.

David's birthday is tomorrow! And I need to get on the ball and get things ready for it. And if you pray about silly things like this, please pray that Saturday will be beautiful without a hint of rain. I need it!

2 comments:

Brandy Vencel said...

I've been drooling over their London trip as well! My husband lived in London for a short while (he was studying at Roehampton), and we have always dreamed of taking our family back someday.

Jeana said...

Thanks for the link! I'm glad you're enjoying it.