Monday, March 17, 2008

Playing with Photoshop...

Ok, I played with Photoshop today. I think I've decided that I'm going to have to take a class to figure out how to really use it effectively. I'm not a "play around with it 'til you get it" kind of person. I usually have specific things that I want to accomplish, and I want to ask questions, get the answers to them, and then fine tune. I don't want to spend hours digging around to figure things out. This is what I got done today after hunting and pecking for about an hour.

The top picture is the original straight out of the camera. I did some color changes in Photoshop and got the bottom picture. But in Blogger, his carroty orange nose is more obvious. Oh well, back to the drawing board. But I thought I'd show you my inept playing... Now off to sign up for that $50 Photoshop class at the Parks and Rec department! =)


No comments: