Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

This is what I found on the kitchen table when I walked in this morning. Only my husband would know that I like my roses in a vase of Cheetos, tied with a Milky Way bow. A few days ago he said, "How about we just celebrate on the weekend and not do anything on the actual day?" I agreed, and then I prepared to do just that. Cheater. =) But I'm not going to complain about roses on Valentine's Day.

We've got a hot date planned for Saturday, and we have free babysitting to boot! We're swapping with local friends with little girls, so we sit for them on Friday night, and they sit for us on Saturday night. I've gotta run get ready for Bible study, but I thought I'd share David's thoughtfulness with the WWW before I do. I love you, honey!

No comments: