Friday, January 18, 2008

S'more Friday night...

We are the kings and queens of big fun in this house... Yup, that's us... eating soup and roasting marshmallows over the candles... which, by the way, roast marshmallows WAY better than your campfire does... direct flame really works great... why didn't my mom do this with us when we were little?... huh, huh?... Mom, I know you're reading this... I think this is going to be become a family event at some point...

You say I can't have pure sugar in a pretty white lump until I'm old enough to vote? Well, can I have a graham cracker then? Thanks, Mommy. Let's see... can I shove it in my mouth all at once? Yup...

I want another one. Now. And, no, I don't want to scrape the graham cracker remains off my chin. That's your job. Gimme.

A thing of beauty is a joy forever. Yes indeedy. If you put some chocolate on a graham cracker and sit it next to a burner turned up to medium high while you roast your marshmallow, then you get the World's Best S'more. Mmmm, mmmm. I'm just so thrilled to be writing this dribble instead of reading "Mr. Brown Can Moo" to Seth. I love having David home!

No comments: