Saturday, August 18, 2007

Off to visit the fam in the 'Ham...

Since I have been informed that I have regular readers that get irritated if I don't update regularly (hello, Diane in NY=), I thought I'd tell you I'm taking a bloggy break in B'ham. We're using some of David's lovely vacation time to see his folks in our old home town. We'll be back just in time to go on vacation to the beach with my family. It's going to be a busy last couple of weeks of August. So I'll be checking in periodically, but it won't be as much as ususal. Enjoy the dog days...

1 comment:

Queenzgal said...

Hello Ellen and Family: Yes, I enjoy reading your blog. From the recipes to decorating (thanks for some tips by the way) to just your everyday stories. I don't have a blog of my own, so I enjoy reading others. Enjoy your trip and be safe.

Diane in NY