Friday, August 24, 2007

Beach bound...

If you're reading this, then I'm probably looking at this... =) This will be my view for the next week. Mom and Dad have sponsored a family trip to the beach, and that means 6 adults and 2 children under the age of 2, 2 minivans packed to the hilt, and 7 days of fun and sun. We will be staying in a 4 bedroom house with an ocean view this week. What decadence!!! This is literally what we can see from one of the two porches. I pulled this off the website for the rental we have. I'm practically rubbing my hands together with glee right now. There is nothing I love more than a beach vacation. Some people like to hike; I like to lie on the warm sand and snooze. I like long, lazy, sunny days with afternoon naps, good books, and long walks on the beach. Sounds like a personal ad...but don't come knocking, fellas, I'm happily married. I just hope that Seth doesn't decide that he'd like to try the taste of sand. I hear he's not really the age for beachy vacations. But his big cousin certainly is. It'll be nice to look at Isaac and see what Seth will be like at the beach next year. I see a lot of activity in my future. Makes me want to cuddle and cuddle and never stop cuddling my baby while he's in the baby stage. =) Pretty soon I'll put him down and he'll start running and never stop. So, until next week at this time, don't be looking for me around here. (Libby, this means you.) I will not have internet access. I'm going to be down on the sand, a novel in one hand, and an ice cold Dr. Pepper in the other.

1 comment:

SMS said...

jealous...really jealous...knife through the heart needle in the eye jealous...